- ‘There’s no need to call me sir, Professor.’
- ‘Wow, I wonder what it’d be like to have a difficult life?’
- [‘Listening to the news! Again?’] ‘Well, it changes every day, you see.’
- ‘Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher. There was just that minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out the back of his head!’
- ‘Have you ever let it slip that you’d like to go out in public with the words My Sweetheart round your neck?’
- ‘This is night, Diddykins. That’s what we call it when it goes all dark like this.’
Harry Potter in clipart and comic sans sweet jesus
this is how i really imagined him
wow okay yes.
The only time they ever got close in the films was GoF AND THEN THEY CUT IT ALL OFF IN OOtP AND I’VE NEVER BEEN MORE HEARTBROKEN TO SEE A FICTIONAL CHARACTER GET A HAIRCUT.
i never reblog anything but superatural, but this is honestly the most beautiful drawing of a fiction-character i have ever seen. i am highly frustrated that daniel didn’t look like this omg
Hogwarts Houses and each landscape
Seven children and seven Horcruxes
The seven characters each having one of the seven Horcruxes. Draco with the ring, Ron with the locket, Hermione with the cup, Harry himself, Neville and Nagini, Ginny and the diary and Luna with the diadem.
Why does no one ever talk about Andromeda Tonks I mean she was a pure-blood Slytherin in the Black family and she still chose to marry a muggle born despite being disowned and then she raised one of the most badass witches in all of existence and joined the Order of the Pheonix and when her husband, daughter and son-in-law all died in the war, she stepped up and helped raise Teddy seriously that woman was a fucking hero.